Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Free writing.



My brother Macima is six he likes playing games and  eating candy. But there’s one thing he really likes to do. He likes to play rugby. He plays for Mt Albert Lions.  They train every Wednesday's and have a game on every Saturday. He scores a few tries on some of the games. After every game they play the coach announces the player of the day they get a trophy, lollies and a toy car. Last Saturday my brother got the player of the day for hard working and great team support. I was so proud of him he got to keep the lollies and the toy car but the trophy had to be returned back when they come to the next training. So far my  brother has scored 5 tries all up. He says he will score more and tackle lots of people on his next upcoming game.


This is my free writing about my brother Macima hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.